Saturday 12 October 2013

Old Manor Hotel wedding for Brenda & Ally

Wow!  I cannot believe October has arrived and I feel oh so guilty for not updating my Blog for so long... let's just say life got in the way.  It's a chilly old day today, with a biting nip in the air, and somehow this takes me back to the last weekend in March this year when I had the pleasure of shooting two weddings...totally different in every way, but the one thing both couples had to contend with was the "chill" factor.

Brenda and Ally were married at the popular Old Manor Hotel in Lundin Links. The skies dared to throw down a few snow flakes as the piper welcomed Brenda and her proud Dad in the oh so cute Beauford (I'm not very good at cars, but this one I know!)
 The Bridesmaids wore gorgeous soft green dresses, the colour being picked up perfectly in the sashes of the flower girls' dresses.


After some meeting and greeting and a few fun "formals" it was time to set off for a Bride and Groom photo session by the sea.  Hats off to Brenda and Ally for keeping the smiles coming...it was seriously Baltic but at least we were blessed with some emerging sunshine.
By the time we got back to the hotel, the sunshine was out in force, which made it slightly easier for me to persuade all the guests outside for the big group photo.

 Brenda and Ally's daughter, Ruby had been an exquisite flower girl all day and the cake cutting photo was a beautiful family affair!

No comments:

Post a Comment