Thursday 5 March 2015

Not only weddings but also.....

If I had managed to keep blogging regularly over the past  12 months you would no doubt be aware by now that I don't only shoot weddings.  I absolutely love to shoot weddings, but I also love to shoot portraits, interiors, exteriors, products, food and well...everything really (but not sharks!)

Over the past twelve months or so I have undertaken all kinds of assignments which would fall under the category of commercial photography.  

My clients have included:
  • Woodmill High School
  • Bandrum Nursing Home
  • Cashmere at Lochleven
  • Cora Studio
  • Wazfit
  • Balmule House
  • Eskgrove Homes
  • Francine Wardrope Hairdressing
  • Highland Kilt Connections/To Be Wed 
  • Thomas & Adamson
  • Sashes Venue Styling
  • Settle Land Surveys
  • Blue Ice Live Band
  • It's No Reel Professional Ceilidh Band
  • The Kingswood Hotel 
This January, I was delighted to be commissioned to shoot interiors, exteriors and staff portraits for Dermal Clinic in Edinburgh.  The clinic has a very striking interior with lots of funky, recessed lighting which was central to the brief.  Shooting whilst the clinic was busy with clients meant that we had to be nimble on our feet and flexible in our approach to the shooting, switching location at a moment's notice.  I just loved the helix sculpture, even if I had to contort myself into an extraordinary position to get the angle I wanted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment