Tuesday 5 June 2012

Just Horsing About

What a busy weekend I have had....I haven't even started working with the files from Saturday's wedding yet, but on Sunday, under the umbrella of my equine brand, Mad Gallop Photography, I covered the dressage element of the SERC Dressage/Endurance event for Fife Riding Club.  I love photographing horses, but confess to having a slightly wicked side, in that I am always a tiny bit delighted if the horses misbehave, as long as no one is hurt of course.  I will probably be struck off for that comment, but I love to see the spirit of an animal shine through, and of course, it often makes for a good photograph!   I really enjoyed seeing the colourful tack and riding attire of the Endurance riders too...what a great way to spend a Sunday morning! 






No comments:

Post a Comment