Wednesday 6 June 2012

Best Scottish Weddings Magazine

Ooohhhh great excitement today when my new copy of The Best Scottish Weddings magazine arrived in the post! I had sent some images from our Bridal Inspiration shoot at Tullibole Castle to editor, Beth Forsyth, as she had expressed an interest in the shoot! I was almost certain the magzine was going to use the images, but there's many a slip ("twixt cup and lip") so I don't count on anything until I can see it. Well, I was not disappointed! So pleased for the entire team who worked with me on the shoot that day, from Rhoderick Moncrieff and his wife Alison who allowed us free run of the castle, Susie Bloice MUA, Nikki McIntyre, hair stylist, Hayley Allcoat, camera assistant, Lesley Vaughan of the Bridal Studio in Dollar who supplied the dresses and assisted getting the models, Shona, Samantha and Nicole into them. Sadly, the magazine did not use the images of the wonderful venue itself, lovingly styled by Hayley with chair sashes from Sashes Venue Styling or the images of Caroline Watson's divine cupcakes, but for anyone interested in using Tullibole Castle as a wedding venue, there is a page on my website with more of the images we took that day. Anyway, without futher ado, here's the page!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment