Friday 1 February 2013

Steven & Marie at Garvock House

Whilst most of my weddings are booked well in advance, I was delighted to take a number of wedding bookings at the tail end of the 2012 which were booked on much shorter lead times.  With a great venue and a team of wonderful suppliers to help bring it all together, Steven and Marie arranged their wedding in about two weeks, which I thought had to be an all time record (but proved not to be....keep reading my posts!)
I had already booked a stand at a wedding fair on the day in question, but since the couple had planned for a late afternoon ceremony and their wedding was a five minute drive away from where I was exhibiting, I decided that it was completely do-able!


Garvock House Hotel was the venue, (one of my favourite local venues) and the day was bright and pleasant. The Bride had opted for a fantastic 50's style dress with splashy pink flowers, the theme being echoed in the Groom's tie and particularly in the stunning floral displays put together by Vivienne McBride of Lilywhite Wedding Florist.  There were lots of lovely details at this wedding which just goes to show that if you don't have a lot of time to arrange your wedding, it can be done, and done superbly well!  

Steven and Marie literally danced back down the aisle to "Bright Side of Life"....fantastically amusing!

 


The humour just kept coming....don't you just love people who enjoy having fun!



Check out the tiny rosebuds around the favours....it was all so pretty!


No comments:

Post a Comment